Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lesson for today

Stop worrying needlessly, wasting energy, time, money and mb. Epitomized by the safety pin I found on the desolate path in the mountains.

I worried about train and bus connections from Barcelona to st.jeans, having formulated 5 plans, in the end it was simple if long and the train ride from the mediterrean to the Atlantic ocean served the purpose of clearing the stress and clutter in my mind, I didn't read or iphone but dozed and enjoyed the scenery.

I worried about a place to stay in dayonne since I was arriving at 11pm, but in the end hotel jeux was across the street from the railway station, open and with a room.

I worried about forgetting my adapter for charging the iPhone, and staying at the lodge cut into theountain last night was eniss from Austria who had the adapter I needed and I was able to charge up.

I worried about buying large safety pins so I could pin my socks to my backpack to dry as I walked and there was the perfect pin at my feet.

So I will try to stop with the worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment